Search This Blog

Thursday, March 7, 2013

TREATING YOU SKIN

Good Morning,

I wanted to share some important information with anyone that has problems with their skin breaking out. My skin breaks out all the time so it lead me to search around for skin products that are strong enough to clear my skin but not so harsh that it will cause irritation. Below are a few products that I have tried and loved! Hope you find something listed here that will end you skin battle. -SunShyne B.





Freeman's Avocado Mask: deep clean and tightens pores


Biore' Pore Strips: Strips away black heads




                                                        Neutrogena Daily Facial Wash: Gently washes away impurities






















100% Pure Shea Butter: Use after you wash your face thoroughly for moisture. Use for skin discoloration, stretch marks, blemishes and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment