Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

That Special Time of The Month

SUNSHYNE'S PREP-LIST FOR THAT SPECIAL VISITOR!




Ladies, I woke up this morning and I noticed light cramping in my lower abdomen and considering February was a short month I know my period date has changed. My first two days are horrible so I have learned ways to make it a little easier.



Hot Bubble Bath:



Relaxes your muscles to ease the cramping








A Delicious Treat:


A snack makes any situation better....lol.


Drinking Tea:


Drinking a tea with a calming aroma such as Chamomile, Jasmine, white Lilly, etc. can cause your body to enter a state of relaxation. 



                                                                                                             MIDOL:





                                                 
Great Product does everything it says it will do!!!!





Sleep: After all your cramping,bloating, urge to eat sweets are gone curl up and watch a good movie until you pass out!!!!!






 

No comments:

Post a Comment