Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

BOOK TOUR

I have been promoting my book titled "Can a Girl Get a Break" for almost a year. I have been promoting on Facebook, Twitter, Blogspot, Createspace, in person, out the trunk of my car, through other people and the list goes on.




I feel confident that the word about "Can a Girl Get a Break" is spreading! On that note I am going to start working on how to set up a book tour and book signing for "Can a Girl Get a Break" because I am an Independent Author this is not going to be an easy task.


This is all new to me so it may take me a little longer than what I would like to figure this all out...lol but I ask that my "Loyal Readers" please continue to be patient with me on this journey. I will continue to keep you updated on my progress!

Man this is not easy but I am not going to give up on my love!!!!!   -SunShyne B.



Contact Info for Author SunShyne B.
Facebook: www.facebook.com/canagirl.getabreak
Twitter: @CanAgirl2
Websites: www.amazon.com www.createspace.com/3860172 www.canagirlgetabreak.com
Email: can.agirl@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment