Search This Blog

Friday, March 14, 2014

I REBUKE YOU SATAN

It all started last Sunday when I could feel this anger and irritation building up inside of me. I knew I had been working too much and was physically and mentally drained so I chopped it up to maybe I am tired or maybe its because my period is set to come any day now, but then as I started watching the news and reading different social media post it because very clear that Satan was at work. I know there are a lot of people out there that don't believe in God but I choose too. I know what God is capable of because I have seen what he has done in my life so I know he is POWERFUL!  No matter if you believe or not it is not hard to see that there is definitely a battle going on between Good and Evil and its not anything new; this battle has been going on for years but because of the media we see and hear about it more. I feel that as people no matter what color, ethnic background,  financial background or spiritual background at some point enough is enough. We all have to be tired of seeing our people struggle, die or just out there acting a damn fool. I don't know abouy you all but I am tired of it so I REBUKE SATAN in the name of JESUS Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment