Search This Blog

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Don't Be Afraid To Ask For Understanding

I ask for understanding.  Because through understanding I can be a better wife, mother, sister, aunty,  cousin and friend. I ask for understanding because it makes me a better person overall. I ask for understanding because my views on life seem a little unsure and confused at times. I ask for understanding so I won't be so quick to pass judgment on a situation I don't agree with or understand.  I ask for understanding when I read the word because I want to know it in my soul, I ask for understanding when trying to figure out my life because at times I feel so alone. I ask for understanding when someone I love crosses over to the other side and it leaves me feeling hopeless. I ask for understanding when every thing seems to go wrong when I know I am trying my best. I ask for Understanding when my heart seems to grow cold to this unpredictably cruel world. My point is that when you don't know or understand something it is ok to ask for understanding. Understanding is one of the greatest attributes a person can have, because then and only then will the world not seem so small.

1 comment: