Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

FAITH

I can't stress enough why it is important to grow in your Faith. Sometimes we set goals for ourselves and want to do things but dont know where to start. You may want to start your own business but have bad credit and no money. You may want to go back to school to further your education but its been so long you feel hopeless. Or maybe just maybe you want to start your own Brand but think there is absolutely no way this can happen. Well I am here to tell you that with FAITH anything is possible! 2 years ago I started "Can a Girl Get a Break" I was going through tough times and prayed for God to guide me and my family in the direction he wanted us to go and before I knew it "CGGB" was put in my heart. It started off as a book series then the ideas continued to formulate in my head; one after another now we have an online store where we sell "CGGB" products. I know that none of this would be possible without my Faith because when I didn't have Faith my life was a mess. I wasn't living my life to its full potential and I paid for it; all in all everything we go through is a blessing because we learn from our experiences whether good or bad. So I hope you continue to have Faith in yourself and what you believe in; now go out there and do successful things in life! I tell you; when you achieve your goals it's an amazing feeling that nobody can take from you. So go be your best!

-SunShyne B

No comments:

Post a Comment