Search This Blog

Monday, March 31, 2014

After "The Storm"

"The Storm" can be anything in your life that is causing you pain. "The Storm" can show up at any time; especially when you think you got everything going right for yourself. "The Storm" can leave a lot of damage behind that can take an extremely long time to repair. There is no possible way to prepare for "The Storm" because it is so unpredictable. "The Storm" has hit my house before! I never saw it coming; one minute I was happy next minute I was sad. "The Storm" blew through so fast knocking everything out of place; shifting things around allowing me to see things from a different prospective. "The Storm" almost tore my whole house down; but thank goodness for my strong foundation which allowed me to ride out "The Storm". I know that "The Storm" will return someday so every day I kneel and I pray. "Lord you have been so good to me and I know there are times when I seem down on my Faith but somehow you are always there for me. Lord I surrender myself to you each and every day. Each morning you allow me to wake up marks another day that I can use to learn how to get closer to you. I try to do things all on my own which makes life seem too hard to go on; but when I open up to you Lord things seem to get much better. I know that "The Storm" will return again one day but with you by my side I know I will win. Lord I ask that you continue to guide me so I can be at my best. I want to feel happy and I want to feel free; thank you, thank you Lord for believing in me. -Amen". After you kneel down and pray please wipe those tears away, hold your head up high because you know the greatest is by your side. I wanted to share this message because I know that at times life seems so overwhelming and tough but if we hang in there and to ride out "The Storm" soon a beautiful day will come. I never thought I would see the day when I would feel pure happiness in my soul because I almost gave up, I almost brought it all too an end because I felt low. It was hard for me because I couldn't understand how a person so smart, so funny , so gifted and so beautiful can feel so helpless, so dumb, so sad, so ugly and so useless. I had to remind myself of all the good things in my life and I had to build a "DREAM" to escape the harsh ways of reality. I dreamed that one day I would be able to help others, I dreamed one day I will be happy, I dreamed one day that I will have a career, I dreamed one day to have a family and I dream one day that I will be the best me I can be. Please don't let "The Storm" destroy your home build a solid foundation so that you can beat "The Storm" so you can enjoy the sunny days to come! -SunShyne B
 

1 comment:

  1. Very deep love this status n the word u put out there about the storm.Thank u for xxx sharing♥

    ReplyDelete