Search This Blog

Friday, February 28, 2014

Morning Thought

Some times we are overly consumed with negativity.  We have to remember that in order to have peace in our lives we must surround ourselves with peaceful things include what we watch on TV or listen to on the radio. Our lives may not have too much drama but if you watch enough of it on TV it can affect your thinking. I remember being a stay at home mom when my kids were younger and my husband would be at work and I would be watching day time talk shows and soap operas and next thing you know I was accusing him of cheating and all kind of craziness and it caused serious problems...lol. So I decided to change what I watched during the day and it got better. So remember our minds are sponges and also the devil's playground so please be aware of what you allow to get in your head because it reflects in your behavior.

-SunShyne B
Www.facebook.com/canagirl2

No comments:

Post a Comment