Search This Blog

Thursday, May 30, 2013

THE POWER OF PRAYER

 
 

 We all have to believe in something to get us by day to day. I believe in the POWER OF PRAYER. There are times when I feel like I can't fight another day. I just be ready to give up but I have been blessed with a Mother and Grandmother that taught me to pray.


At first I thought "yeah right this is silly" but as time went on and I was faced with different life situations I found myself wanting to learn more about they tried to teach me years ago. I got a bible and asked for guidance and understanding of what I was reading. I began to read a little bit every day and surely my Faith grew. I starting feeling good inside. I started to feel a peacefulness that I never felt before. Although my situation had not changed I noticed it was a little easier to cope with and I grew the feeling of knowing everything would be alright. At first I prayed for silly stuff but I bet we all start off that way until we get the full understanding of what it means to pray. 

ALL PRAYERS ARE HEARD SO DON'T BE AFRAID TO PUT IT IN HIS HANDS. -SunShyne B.



No comments:

Post a Comment