Search This Blog

Monday, May 13, 2013

MOTHER'S DAY

 
I enjoyed my Mother's Day and I hope you did too. My kids took me out for ice-cream then we ate Chinese food and watched a movie. I even took them to the pool. I love seeing my children smile it makes me feel like a proud mother. The gift of motherhood is amazing and giving birth doesn't make you a mom. It's the unconditional love you have for your child, it's the willingness to make sacrifices for your child, it's the ability to guide your child to be the best person they can be that's makes you a mom. I am so proud that I have the opportunity to have two amazing young men in my life that call me mommy. I cherish them with all my heart. From the first time I heard their little heart beat to the time I held them in my arms I knew it was my responsibility to become a great mom and someone they can be proud of. I am proud to be a mom!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment