Search This Blog

Thursday, May 22, 2014

WISH LIST

THESE ARE MY WISHES....WHAT ARE YOURS?

I wish I could spend more time with my kids,

 I wish I can continue to have this Great relationship with GOD,

I wish that we could all see what we mean to one another,

I wish that we could love each other,

I wish our girls can come back home,

I wish all these wars would end,

 I wish that all nationalities could get along,

I wish that everyone believed in God,

I wish that everyone could have their own piece of land,

I wish that children could have happy childhoods,

I wish that everyone was healthy,

I wish that racism would go away,

I wish that there was enough food for everyone,

I wish that there was no alcoholism or drug abuse,

I wish there were no ignorant people here on earth,

I wish people cookout more,

 I wish music turns good again like in the late 80's-early 2000's ,

I wish Stephen King would make movies again; its hard to find a good scary movie,

I wish the real TWINKIE and PECAN ROLLS come back,

I wish I could travel anywhere I want,

I wish someone would pay for me to go back to school,

I wish that everyone was at peace

I wish my children grow up to be the best men they can be!

I wish I can be more involved in our community

I wish to one day see "Can a Girl Get a Break" become a movie

I wish to one day have my sisters and brothers next to me

My list could go on and on but I will stop it here some times it's good to make a wish list to see if you have a balance of healthy selfishness it's GREAT to think about others but you must think about yourself as well. So from time to time I will sit and make a list of all my wishes and see if I have a balance.....FUN ACTIVITY: Don't think about it just type or write the wishes as they come to mind then go back and read it and see if you have a healthy balance! Just a fun activity that I wanted to share with you guys...hope it can help you in the way that it has helped me!

No comments:

Post a Comment