Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

"Can a Girl Get a Break" Sample:

COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL

“SIT DOWN NOW”, the both of you! I am so tired of this bullshit every time I turn around you two are going at it and I’m sick of it, you are sisters and there are enough people in this world that will try to hurt you so why do y’all have to hurt each other. I raised you to be close and have each other’s back instead y’all are acting like some damn fools. I tried to let you two handle it but now I’m stepping in the three of us are going to figure out what the issue is but not until after Mike’s game I’m telling you I don’t need this shit this damn early in the morning. 

-SunShyne B.                                 

Please Visit  www.createspace.com/3860172  to purchase yor copy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment