Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

GREAT WAYS TO REDUCE JOINT INFLAMMATION!!!!!

I suffer with knee inflammation and joint pain everyday. Depending on what I do during the day determines how much pain I will be in at night. It's a tough thing to live with because you try to live your everyday life and it is hard. My 8 year old had a walking field trip with his class and I couldn't go because it would have been too painful walking around for hours. Although I am blessed that he has a father that can take my place during moments like that it still broke my heart because I try to share those special moments because those are the times they will remember as they grow!
 -SunShyne B.

IBUPROFEN: CHECK WITH YOUR DOCTOR FOR CORRECT DOSAGE TAKING TOO MUCH CAN CAUSE STOMACH BLEEDING.











HEAT OR ICE TREATMENTS: IT IS GOOD TO ALTERNATE BETWEEN THE TWO ONCE AGAIN TALK TO YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE YOU START ANY TREATMENTS.













EXERCISE: CHECK WITH YOUR DOCTOR FIRST TO AVOID STRAINS OR SEVERE INJURY




REST YOUR KNEE: MAKE SURE YOU USE CORRECT SUPPORT SO YOU DO CAUSE FURTHER INJURY & MAKE SURE YOUR KNEES ARE ABOVE YOUR HEART FOR BETTER BLOOD CIRCULATION.






 
 
WEAR SUPPORT BRACE!!!! TRY DIFFERENT TYPES UNTIL YOU FIND THE ONE THAT GIVES YOU THE MOST SUPPORT.
 












HERS IS A LIST OF SOME FOODS & DRINKS THAT ARE LINKED TO INFLAMMATION REDUCING. DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH & TALK TO YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE YOU ADD ANY OF THESE THINGS TO YOUR DAILY ROUTINE.
















STRAWBERRIES







LEMONS

2 comments:

  1. Many people are suffering from joint inflammation. These ways are found effective. I am suffering for so many day of knee joint pain.I will try this

    ReplyDelete
  2. these ways are really great. I am sure this can work fine. I will try this for sure man.

    ReplyDelete