Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FOR CAN A GIRL GET A BREAK

TO SHOW MY LOYAL READERS APPRECIATION I HAVE PROVIDED TWO PROMOTIONAL CODES THAT WILL ALLOW YOU TO RECEIVE A FREE BOOK OR T-SHIRT FROM www.canagirlgetabreak.com ONLINE STORE!


1. Free Book



2. Free T-shirt



1 year ago today I released "Can a Girl Get a Break" it is my baby!!!! I see it having great impact one people whether it is through my Blog, Book ,Facebook Post, Tweets, or my work in the community!
I want to Thank everyone for their Love and Support over the past year. Just want to share a few stats with you to show you how Can a Girl Get a Break has grown in just a year!


Current Twitter Followers: 709  vs. Last year at this time: 4


Current Facebook Friends: 207 vs. Last year at this time: 19


Current Blog Views: 3,475 vs. Last year at this time: 2


Current Books Sold: 100 vs. Last year at this time: 14


Current T-Shirts Sold: 45 vs. Last year at this time: 0

This is a reminder to keep following your dreams even if it starts off slow because 1 year can make a difference. -SUNSHYNE B.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment