Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Do you believe in Miracles?

Have you ever been through the unthinkable and wondered how it would come to pass? Well I know I have, I have seen many people around me going through the unbelievable but in the end with a lot of faith I learned to believe all things are possible. There have been times I wondered how bills would get paid, there were times I wondered how food would be put on our table, there would be times I wondered how this sickness would go away, there were times I wondered how we would make it to see another day. I continued to believe that there was a way so in a moment of testimony I had to say "I believing miracles" do you? -SunShyne B.
 
 
 
Follow me on Twitter:@CanAgirl2
Like "Can a Girl Get a Break" on Facebook
Email me:can.agirl@yahoo.com
 
To ORDER "Can a Girl Get a Break" part 1 please visit:
 
 
www.amazon.com  Sample Pages Available!
(Paper back & Ebook)

No comments:

Post a Comment