Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Sample Chapter: "Can a Girl Get a Break"

Copyrighted Material
By
SunShyne B.

Michael, I love all you guys and although you guys may piss me off sometimes my love for you all will never change. You guys have to live your lives for yourselves, just remember that all the choices you make come with consequences. You just have to determine whether you want to live with the consequences or not. I do my best to give y’all advice but it’s up to y’all to take it.

“Damn, Ma you went in deep got me teary eyed. I know I don’t tell you much Ma but I love you and appreciate all you have done and sacrificed for us. I know it is hard trying to keep up with everything that is going on while working all the time I think you are doing a great job and sometimes I ask myself how you do it”.


Available at:  www.amazon.com and www.createspace.com/3860172

No comments:

Post a Comment