Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Morning Thoughts

I have seen things in a whole new light I got to see the earth from above and it is beautiful.
I got to fly in an airplane for the first time, I was sooo nervous but the experience was worth it. Its funny because on the way back home they put me on an 30 passenger plane and I FREAKED out the cool thing was the way everyone reacted, the attendant and other passengers helped keep me calm so I would like to Thank Them ALL, I give myself so much credit for being so brave I looked out of the window often and I realized that fear is a mindset. I share this experience with you because it is a reminder to believe in yourself, and a reminder that no matter how old you are, you will have moments that call for courage and if you "Suck It Up" and make it through the situation you only make yourself stronger.

-SunShyne B.

Twitter:@CanAgirl2
Emal:can.agirl@yahoo.com
www.canagirlgetabreak.com
Find us on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment